Key Indicator – 7.1 Institutional Values and Social Responsibilities (50)
|7.1.1||Total number of gender equity sensitization programmes organized by the Institution during the last five years.
Total number of gender equity sensitization programmes organized by the Institution year-wise during the last five years
Number of gender equity sensitization programmes organized
Data Requirement for last five years: (As per Data Template)
|7.1.2||Measures initiated by the Institution for the promotion of gender equity during the last five years.
Describe gender equity & sensitization in curricular and co-curricular activities, facilities for women on campus within 500 words
Provide Web link to:
|7.1.3||The Institution has facilities for alternate sources of energy and energy conservation devices.
1. Solar energy
2. Wheeling to the Grid
3. Sensor based energy conservation
4. Biogas plant
5. Use of LED bulbs/power efficient equipment
|7.1.4||Describe the facilities in the Institution for the management of the following types of degradable and non-degradable waste (within 500 words):
– Solid waste management
– Liquid waste management
– Biomedical waste management
– E-waste management
– Waste recycling system
– Hazardous chemicals and radioactive waste management
Provide web link to:
|7.1.5||Water conservation facilities available in the Institution:
1. Rainwater harvesting
2. Borewell/Open well recharge
3. Construction of tanks and bunds
4. Wastewater recycling
5. Maintenance of water bodies and distribution system in the campus
|7.1.6||Green campus initiatives of the Institution include:
1. Restricted entry of automobiles
2. Battery-powered vehicles
3. Pedestrian-friendly pathways
4. Ban on the use of plastics
5. Landscaping with trees and plants
|7.1.7||The Institution has Divyangjan friendly, barrier-free environment in the campus:
– Built environment with ramps/lifts for easy access to classrooms
– Divyangjan friendly washrooms
– Signage including tactile path, lights, display boards, and signposts
– Assistive technology and facilities for persons with Divyangjan access website, screen-reading software, mechanized equipment
– Provision for enquiry and information: Human assistance, reader, scribe, soft copies of reading material, screen reading
|7.1.8||Describe the Institutional efforts/initiatives in providing an inclusive environment i.e., tolerance and harmony towards cultural, regional, linguistic, communal socio-economic, and other diversities. Add a note on how the Institution has leveraged its location for the services of the community (within 500 words).
Provide Web link to:
|7.1.9||Code of conduct handbook exists for students, teachers, and academic and administrative staff, including the Dean/Principal/Officials and support staff.
1. The Code of conduct is displayed on the website
2. There is a committee to monitor adherence to the code of conduct
3. Institution organizes professional ethics programmes for students, teachers, and the academic and administrative staff
4. Annual awareness programmes on the code of conduct are organized
|7.1.10||The Institution celebrates / organizes national and international commemorative days, events, and festivals.
Describe the efforts of the Institution in celebrating / organizing National and International commemorative days and events and festivals within 500 words