- To provide excellent care to the patients.
- To improve the knowledge, skill, attitude, abilities and values necessary to oral surgery for the students
Various Procedures done in the department:
- Simple and complicated extractions.
- Surgical removal of impacted teeth.
- Minor Oral Surgical procedures like alveoloplasty, vestibuloplasty, biopsies,scar revisions, local flaps.
- Major Surgical procedures like cyst enucleations, maxillofacial fracture management, orthognathic surgery, tumour surgery and reconstruction procedures, cleftlip and palate corrective surgeries , temporomandibular joint ankylosis correction, distraction osteogenesis, surgical oncology.
Well equipped exodontia department, exclusive minor operative theatre.
- Well equipped major operation theatre with state of the art facilities.
Create a exclusive craniofacial state of the art surgical unit with ultra modern facilities.
- Conducted state wide CDE programme in” Sushruth 2013”
- Complete exposure to all the CRRI students in performing minor oral surgical procedures and assisting major surgical procedures.
- All major surgical procedures are provided free of cost to patients.