Biochemistry provides the foundation knowledge required for study in both the molecular and cellular aspects of modern biology
Thus an understanding of Biochemical principles is a pre-requisite for successful advanced work in most areas of Medicine and Dentistry.
- Nutrition and Dietics
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Adequate number of theory classes in all the topics as prescribed by the university.
- Students are trained in practical classes to perform experiments related to subjects of Physiology and Biochemistry independently and perfectly.
- Clinical experiments conducted as demonstration classes.
- Periodical internal assessment conducted to ascertain the scholastic performance of the students.
- Frequent workshops, seminars, assignments and discussion conducted to keep the students abreast with latest trends in Clinical and Non-clinical Biochemistry.